Executor & personal representative disputes
The role of an executor is a responsible position for those appointed under the Will and who agree to accept the position.
Coffin Mew have a large Wills and Probate team which enables us to offer an added layer to our service advising in relation to executor disputes, whether that is advising executors, beneficiaries or other interested parties.
Some of the problems that can arise are:
- Delay in administering the estate
- Disputes about the sale value of assets
- Delayed or improper distribution
- Dispute or impasse between executors
We can advise both in relation to:
- Pursuing claims against executors or seeking to remove them
- Advising executors on how to deal with any claims and steps that they can take to protect themselves