Probate and Estate Management
A death in the family or of a loved one is a traumatic time. This is often made worse by the amount of paperwork and other formalities involved in gathering together and distributing the deceased’s assets. The team at Coffin Mew are here to make dealing with those matters as straight forward as possible.
The term ‘Probate’ is commonly used when an individual is applying for the right to deal with a deceased person’s affairs (called ‘administering the estate’). In practice, different terms are used, depending on whether or not the deceased person left a Will.
Coffin Mew’s probate service covers many elements of an administration; a few are listed here but for the full list of services please view our probate service document below.
- Initial interview and information gathering
- Informing necessary authorities
- Dealing with the utilities
- Obtaining valuations of all the assets of the estate
- Identifying and settling any debts
- Filling in claims forms to realise any assets
- Arranging for the sale of any shares
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or fill in the enquiry form.