New Homes Conveyancing
Our specialist and dedicated new homes conveyancing team delivers a tailored service to people buying a home from a developer or house builder.
Our New Homes team consists of a highly specialised and dedicated team of conveyancers. Our trusted team of experts place great importance in delivering a professional, friendly and accessible service to our clients.
The conveyancing process for buying a new build property is not the same as traditional conveyancing. Therefore, it is essential that you appoint a team able to provide the specialist and expert advice you need at every step of the transaction.
Our New Homes conveyancing team has over 20 years experience in dealing with the demands of developers and recognises the unique requirements involved when buying a new home. This includes ensuring that contracts are exchanged within the timescales imposed by the developer at the time you reserve the property. We achieve this by a combination of our expertise, by working closely with you, your mortgage advisor and with the developers legal team.
We visit every development and gain first hand knowledge of the location in which you are purchasing. We will provide you with a full ‘easy to understand’ report on the contract documentation, tailored to your needs.
Access to our team
At Coffin Mew a partner-led service means that your move will get the priority it deserves.
Your personal Conveyancing Executive will be your main point of contact right through to the successful completion of your new home.
Specialist Help to Buy experts
We have significant experience and a thorough understanding of the process unique to the Help to Buy scheme, having helped over 1,500 buyers complete their purchase using this scheme in the last year alone.
We work hard to ensure your legal work is completed as soon as possible. We keep you and the site informed of key developments within the transaction.
We put our clients first and deliver to a standard which is second to none. We aim to provide our service in ways which are more efficient and cost-effective, to meet the future needs of our clients.
I was really impressed with how quickly I was responded to at every stage of the process. We really felt we got value for money as our chain was not the easiest and we felt like no task was too big or small.
Coffin Mew’s Residential Property and New Homes conveyancing teams have entered The ESTAS, which is the UK property industry’s largest independent award scheme. The scheme measures firms on the level of customer service being provided by their conveyancing teams, based on research conducted through their clients. Find out more here.
Award winning team
- Shortlisted for a prestigious ESTAS Conveyancing award 2019
- Highly Commended ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South & South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Property Team of the Year‘ – Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Finalist ‘Property Law Firm‘ – South Coast Property Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Residential Conveyancing Firm of the Year – 50 or fewer employees‘– Property Forum Awards 2015
- Finalist ‘Team of the Year: Conveyancing‘ – The News Business Excellence Awards 2015
- Highly Commended ‘CQS Award for Excellence in Conveyancing Practice‘ – Law Society Excellence Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Best Direct Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Silver Award ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2013
The CQS scheme is rigorous and requires law practices to undergo strict assessment, training, audits and annual reviews in order to continue to inspire confidence in clients, lenders and the general public. The accreditation provides greater assurance to our clients that they have chosen the right firm to help them through the process of moving home.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or fill in the enquiry form.