Buying and selling at auction
Property is our forte. Our extensive, experienced and dedicated residential property team have a vast amount of experience in advising home-owners when buying and selling at auction.
Whether you’re experienced at buying property at auction, or it’s your first purchase, our aim is always the same – to ensure your legal transaction is handled efficiently with clear expert advice. We aim to be a sounding board throughout the process, helping you to navigate the challenges and secure your deal.
Our residential property team can assist in:
- Preparing the legal pack in advance of your auction sale
- Reviewing the documentation and reporting to you in advance of buying at auction
- Dealing with completion formalities following your sale or purchase by auction
- General advice about auction transactions
- Providing competitive fixed fee arrangements to provide price certainty
- Delivering expert advice from experienced legal advisors
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email.
What our clients say
Coffin Mew Solicitors have from the onset recognised the need for a quick turn around and have continued to embrace our clients needs and timescales.
In dealing with the required legal work involved with an auction. They are competitive on fees and have excelled on performance! Keep up the good work.
Russell Parker – Fox & Sons Regional Auction Partner
Michelle Zealand was exceptional throughout. Very helpful, understanding and knowledgeable.
Very prompt responses to initial enquiries etc. Personable attitude of whole team, but especially Ms Zealand.
Good communication and personal service.