|We offer a no obligation residential conveyancing quote. Complete our conveyancing quote form on the right of this page or at the bottom of our Contact page and we will be in touch to provide you with a detailed quote.|
We know that buying a home can be the largest investment of your lifetime. At such an important time you will naturally want to ensure that you receive the best value for money and expert property advice.
Are you a first time buyer?
Senior Conveyancer Ally Higgins provides a simplified summary of the conveyancing process and deals with common questions raised by First Time Buyers – click here to learn more about the key stages of buying your first home.
Why use our residential conveyancing team?
- Competitive fixed fees
- An award winning conveyancing team
- Access to professionally qualified lawyers
- Easy communication by direct dial, email or face to face
- Practical solutions on complex matters
- Our investment in technology to speed up the conveyancing process
- Easy to understand reports and clear correspondence
Key legal conveyancing services
- Buying a freehold or leasehold property
- Selling a freehold or leasehold property
- Buying from a developer
- Transfers of ownership
- Lease extension
- Auction property
Experienced residential conveyancing solicitors and licensed conveyancers
We are accredited by the Law Society under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and have been conducting residential conveyancing for over 125 years. We recognise that moving house can often be a stressful experience and make it our mission to smooth the process for you. From start to finish, we’ll guide you through the entire residential conveyancing process and keep things as simple as we possibly can. We’re in the business of getting the keys delivered within your desired timescales and with minimum fuss.
Our award winning residential conveyancing team has been highly commended by the Law Society and furthermore in 2016, 98% of people we moved rated our level of service as good or excellent and 99% of people would recommend us. If you’re looking for a competitively priced, quality conveyancing service where you get to deal with a lawyer dedicated to working alongside you and not a faceless individual then look no further.
Another transaction completed, with the characteristic Coffin Mew combination of seemingly effortless professionalism paired with a refreshingly human touch. You made everything as easy as it could be.
I have used Coffin Mew on two separate occasions and both times the level of service and support was outstanding. They communicated clearly and regularly and I was always kept up to date with the progress of my purchase. I would definitely use Coffin Mew again and would have no hesitation recommending them to friends and family.
Award winning residential property team
- Shortlisted for 2018 Conveyancing Firm of the Year South East at the Modern Law conveyancing awards.
- Highly Commended ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South & South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Property Team of the Year‘ – Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Finalist ‘Property Law Firm‘ – South Coast Property Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Residential Conveyancing Firm of the Year – 50 or fewer employees‘ – Property Forum Awards 2015
- Finalist ‘Team of the Year: Conveyancing‘ – The News Business Excellence Awards 2015
- Highly Commended ‘CQS Award for Excellence in Conveyancing Practice‘ – Law Society Excellence Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Best Direct Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Silver Award ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2013
If you would like further information please contact our conveyancing solicitors in Brighton, Gosport, London, Newbury, Southampton, Portsmouth and Wantage on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email. You can also get a no obligation conveyancing quote by providing your details at the top of this page.