You may be experiencing financial difficulties and be under pressure from your creditors. You may find yourself faced with a bankruptcy petition or other debt enforcement action.
Perhaps you have already been made bankrupt and you are being subjected to enquiries from the insolvency practitioner appointed to deal with your assets, which might include the threat of your house being re-possessed and sold. If so, you are likely to find the situation very stressful and be unsure about what you can and should do in those circumstances.
The Insolvency & Business Recovery team can help you:
- Identify and consider possible options for dealing with your financial difficulties.
- Deal with pressure from creditors.
- Oppose statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions served upon you by creditors where you dispute the debt claimed.
- Deal with the insolvency practitioner appointed to deal with your assets.
- Understand your duties and obligations as a bankrupt.
- Deal with claims which may be brought against you by an insolvency practitioner appointed to deal with your assets, including attempts to take possession of and sell your home.
They are very flexible and they are very good value for money.
Chambers and Partners 2016
What our clients say
Can I please re-confirm my comments yesterday – both you and your teams were magnificent on the transaction quite honestly. Without the spirit of cooperation between your firms, we could have so easily missed my imposed Christmas deadline. Saying ‘many thanks’ seems so insignificant but so much; – many many thanks.
Having Coffin Mew act for me means that I do not have to worry about the quality of the service or adherence to any timescales.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.