Forces Help to Buy Scheme
Coffin Mew offer specialist advice to members of the Armed Forces buying a home under the Forces Help to Buy Scheme.
Coffin Mew is one of a very select number of firms with specialist Armed Forces advisors. Led by a qualified Barrister we are very familiar with the unique requirements members of the Armed Forces have, and how to assist.
We have significant experience and a thorough understanding of the process unique to the Forces Help to Buy scheme, which enables servicemen and servicewomen to borrow up to 50% of their salary, interest free, to buy their first home or move to another property on assignment or as their families needs change.
We work hard to ensure your legal work is completed as soon as possible. We keep you and the site informed of key developments within the transaction.
We put our clients first and deliver to a standard which is second to none. We aim to provide our service in ways which are more efficient and cost-effective, to meet the future needs of our clients.
Award Winning Team
- Highly Commended ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South & South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Property Team of the Year‘ – Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2016
- Finalist ‘Property Law Firm‘ – South Coast Property Awards 2016
- Highly Commended ‘Residential Conveyancing Firm of the Year – 50 or fewer employees‘ – Property Forum Awards 2015
- Finalist ‘Team of the Year: Conveyancing‘ – The News Business Excellence Awards 2015
- Highly Commended ‘CQS Award for Excellence in Conveyancing Practice‘ – Law Society Excellence Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Finalist ‘Best Direct Conveyancing Firm of the Year‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2014
- Silver Award ‘Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South West‘ – LFS Conveyancing Awards 2013
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email.