Win an Extreme Rib Experience with Royal Southampton Yacht Club and Seadogz
- The Extreme Rib Experience is for maximum of 12 people.
- Expert skippers will demonstrate the manoeuvrability and speed of the Rib’s by showing you high-speed turns, wave riding and wake jumping.
- After an essential safety brief and demonstration of the safety equipment, you will head out out from Ocean Village in Southampton toward the Solent.
- From here it steps up a gear, riding the swell or jumping the wake from the super fast “Red Jet” Cats’ (hold on tight!).
Click HERE for your chance to win.
Entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday 31 May 2016. The winner of the prize will be announced on Friday 3 June 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is operated by Coffin Mew LLP. To be entered into the competition participants must enter Coffin Mew’s Comment Issue 4 Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The competition will start on 4 April when the Prize Draw will become available to participants. The deadline for entering the Prize Draw is 11.59pm on 31 May 2016.
- The winner will be independently selected at random from all valid entries returned by participants. The selected winner will be announced on 3 June 2016.
- One prize is available to the selected winner. The prize is an Extreme Rib Experience in conjunction with Royal Southampton Yacht Club and Seadogz.
- The prize is offered subject to entry of the Prize Draw, including all required fields. We will not be responsible for any Prize Draw entry not completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure. As part of the Prize Draw, entrants are required to provide their full name, email address and telephone number. Full completion and submission of the Prize Draw constitutes an entry to this competition and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 1st June 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. In the event that Coffin Mew is unable to award the prize for any reason, a suitable alternative will be chosen by Coffin Mew in its sole discretion. Otherwise, there are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not open to employees of Coffin Mew or its affiliated and/or wholly or partly owned entities.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Extreme Rib Experience includes all fuel, mooring fees skipper and waterproof hire (so there is nothing extra to pay on the day).
- The Extreme Rib Experience is not suitable for wheelchair users (or pregnant women or people with back of neck injuries)
- The Extreme Rib Experience is valid June to October 2016
- The Extreme Rib Experience can be used any day of the week, subject to availability.