Win a Vineyard Tour & Winemaker’s Lunch for Two
Complete Coffin Mew’s Brighton Business Pulse for your chance to enjoy a tour of the beautiful Rathfinny Estate and a delicious winemaker’s lunch for two.
Coffin Mew, working in partnership with Brighton Chamber of Commerce, wish to highlight the key issues affecting you, your business and our local community.
Open until the 25th February, the winners will be drawn on the 2nd March. The results will be analysed and shared over the summer with all those who take place.
- Take part in a tour of the beautiful Rathfinny Estate, near Alfriston
- Explore the vineyard, the history and wildlife as you learn about traditional English Sparkling Wines
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared using fresh local ingredients which perfectly compliment your glass of Sussex sparkling wine whilst enjoying amazing views of the estate nestled in the South Downs
Click HERE for your chance to win.
Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 25th February 2016. The winner of the prize will be announced on Wednesday 2nd March 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is operated by Coffin Mew LLP. To be entered into the competition participants must complete Coffin Mew’s Brighton Business Pulse (“Survey”). All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The competition will start on 18th January when the Survey will become available to participants. The deadline for completing the Survey is 11.59pm on 25th February 2016.
- The winner will be independently selected at random from all valid entries returned by participants. The selected winner will be announced on 2nd March 2016.
- One prize is available to the selected winner. The prize is a tour and lunch for two at the Rathfinny Estate.
- The prize is offered subject to full completion of the Survey, including all required fields. We will not be responsible for any Survey not completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure. As part of the Survey, entrants are required to provide their name, address, occupation and email address. Full completion and submission of the Survey constitutes an entry to this competition and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 18th January and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. In the event that Coffin Mew is unable to award the prize for any reason, a suitable alternative will be chosen by Coffin Mew in its sole discretion. Otherwise, there are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not open to employees of Coffin Mew or its affiliated and/or wholly or partly owned entities.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.