Win a tour for two at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery!
We are giving you the chance to win a tour for two at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery when you complete the South Coast Business Pulse 2017 survey.
The winner will be taken behind the doors of the historical distillery in rural Hampshire and will unveil the care, skill and artistry behind every drop of Bombay Sapphire.
Coffin Mew are looking to highlight the key issues affecting you, your business and our local community by running the first South Coast Business Pulse Survey.
The survey will take 5 minutes to complete. Click here for your chance to win.
Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 11 August 2017. The winner of the prize will be announced on Friday 18 August 2017*.
*Terms and Conditions
- This competition is operated by Coffin Mew LLP. To be entered into the competition participants must complete Coffin Mew’s South Coast Business Pulse (“Survey”). All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The competition will start on 30th June 2017 when the Survey will become available to participants. The deadline for completing the Survey is 11.59pm on 11th August 2017.
- The winner will be independently selected at random from all valid entries returned by participants. The selected winner will be announced on 18th August 2017.
- One prize is available to the selected winner. The prize is a hosted tour for two at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
- The prize is offered subject to full completion of the Survey, including all required fields. We will not be responsible for any Survey not completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure. As part of the Survey, entrants are required to provide their name, address, occupation and email address. Full completion and submission of the Survey constitutes an entry to this competition and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 18th August 2017 and must provide a postal address and email to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. In the event that Coffin Mew is unable to award the prize for any reason, a suitable alternative will be chosen by Coffin Mew in its sole discretion. Otherwise, there are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not open to employees of Coffin Mew or its affiliated and/or wholly or partly owned entities.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.