Win a flight on the British Airways i360 and afternoon tea for two!
Following the success of the 2016 Brighton Business Pulse, we are giving you the chance to win a flight for 2 on the British Airways i360 plus afternoon tea, when you complete the 2017 survey.
Take to the skies to see Brighton and the beautiful South Coast as you have never seen them before. Glide up gently to 138 metres on the world’s tallest moving observation tower, conceived and designed by the creators of the London Eye.
Admire 360 degree views across Brighton, the South Downs and, on the clearest days, all the way to the Isle of Wight.
Coffin Mew are again looking to highlight the key issues affecting you, your business and our local community.
The survey will take 5 minutes to complete. Click here for your chance to win.
Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 11 August 2017. The winner of the prize will be announced on Friday 18 August 2017*.
*Terms and Conditions
- This competition is operated by Coffin Mew LLP. To be entered into the competition participants must complete Coffin Mew’s Brighton Business Pulse (“Survey”). All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The competition will start on 30th June 2017 when the Survey will become available to participants. The deadline for completing the Survey is 11.59pm on 11th August 2017.
- The winner will be independently selected at random from all valid entries returned by participants. The selected winner will be announced on 18th August 2017.
- One prize is available to the selected winner. The prize is a flight for two on the British Airways i360 plus Afternoon Tea at afternoon tea by the sea in the beachside brasserie or heritage tea rooms.
- The prize is offered subject to full completion of the Survey, including all required fields. We will not be responsible for any Survey not completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure. As part of the Survey, entrants are required to provide their name, address, occupation and email address. Full completion and submission of the Survey constitutes an entry to this competition and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 18th August 2017 and must provide a postal address and email to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. In the event that Coffin Mew is unable to award the prize for any reason, a suitable alternative will be chosen by Coffin Mew in its sole discretion. Otherwise, there are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not open to employees of Coffin Mew or its affiliated and/or wholly or partly owned entities.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.