Solicitor - Catastrophic Injury and Clinical Negligence
What's your role?
I represent clients who have sustained catastrophic injuries as a result of an accident or substandard medical treatment. I secure compensation for them in order to improve their quality of life following such life changing events.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2011 and joined Coffin Mew in August 2016. I have gained a broad experience of complex personal injury and clinical negligence claims. I have successfully negotiated and settled difficult cases including claims that were brought a number of years after the expiry of the limitation period.
- Clinical Negligence claims
- Claims involving multiple injuries
- Fatal claims
- Claims involving foreign jurisdictions (accidents occurring abroad)
- Claims against the Motor Insurers Bureau
Which five words best describe you
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I have a little boy
- I am bilingual
- I am most commonly addressed as ’Dear Mr Taff’ in correspondence and no, I am not from Wales!
Other languages spoken