Solicitor - Commercial Services
What's your role?
I support clients primarily in Berkshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire, advising SMEs and larger organisations on the complete range of corporate and commercial issues such as share sales, asset sales and associated contractual and commercial property work. Amongst others I have:
- acted for one of the largest Hong Kong based companies with a billion pound turnover in connection with the acquisition of products and services in a niche market
- acted for various companies relating to the provision of services in the airlines sector
- acted for a leading insurance broker in connection with the provision of insurance services.
I apply my extensive experience in commercial and corporate matters to directly benefitting clients as well as ensuring an effective relationship with the firm’s Corporate team.
I graduated from Oxford University and initially trained as an accountant with Deloitte before joining a leading City practice where I acted for various blue-chip companies.
I has spent much of my professional life in Berkshire working for a range of companies from large plcs – including many household names – through to small businesses.
- Commercial Property
Which four words best describe you?
- Cost effective
- Attention to detail
Three things we didn't know about you?
- Bridge – selected to play against Sweden
- Squash – Avon County Player
- Real Tennis – UK Handicap Doubles Champion
Memberships & Associations
- Hindu Kush Conservation Association
- Wildlife Protection Society of India