Partner - Commercial Property
What’s your role?
Helping clients to get their property deals done. I also enjoy acting as a sounding-board for clients on any future opportunities.
I’ve been doing pretty complex land deals since the early 1990s.
- Development land acquisition and disposal
- Commercial property investment
- Secured lending
- Primary healthcare premises
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I sang a season of operas on the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in the 1980s
- I’ve white water rafted down the Zambezi
- I lost my then only two adult front teeth in a stone-throwing fight with another school when I was 11
Memberships & Associations
- Portsmouth Property Association
A very good technical lawyer with a can-do approach’ who focuses on property finance.
Legal 500, 2017
Peter Fellows has substantial experience of real estate finance as well as the sale and purchase of investment and development property. Clients say he ‘really understands the need to get the deal over the line” and that he is “very knowledgeable and always comes up with solutions.’
Chambers and Partners, 2016
Peter, I am delighted with how you are handling this.
Peter, thank you for your excellent and very hard work to get me to this point. I really appreciate the way you have delivered the draft contract to the buyer’s solicitors so quickly.
Approachable and practical, a credit to the business.
Chambers and Partners 2018