Licensed Conveyancer - Residential Property
What's your role?
I am a Licensed Conveyancer within our Residential Property team. I act for clients buying, selling, remortgaging and transferring equity in their freehold and leasehold homes and investment properties. I am experienced in dealing with high-value London properties as well as local Berkshire and Hampshire properties and offer friendly, smart advice and an efficient service throughout the transaction. I am originally from Farnham, Surrey and have lived in London and Hampshire so I have an excellent knowledge of these areas in order to advise. I am also part of our expanding team dealing with shared ownership properties and the Help to Buy scheme. I actively liaise with all parties involved in the transaction, from solicitors to estate agents, landlords to managing agents, brokers and mortgage lenders.
I carried out much of my training at a large City firm dealing mainly with high value investment properties in prime central London. I completed my training at Charles Lucas & Marshall, now part of Coffin Mew LLP, and have experience in dealing with registered freehold and leasehold, unregistered land, shared ownership properties, the government’s Help to Buy scheme, transferring equity, and re-mortgaging. I enjoy assisting all manner of clients and am experienced in assisting clients who are based abroad.
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold homes and investment properties
- High value London, Hampshire and Berkshire properties
- Shared ownership properties
- Help to Buy scheme
- Transfers of equity
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- I am learning to snowboard and despite countless falls I am still persevering!
- I enjoy yoga, keeping fit and walking. I trekked two peaks in the Himalayas and caught the trekking bug, have reached the summit of Snowdon in a team whilst carrying a willing volunteer in a wheelchair the whole way up, and am always open to a trekking adventure especially if it involves a charity.
- I achieved Grade 7 Piano by the age of 17 and will one day complete Grade 8.