Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
What's your role?
I act for a broad range of clients including financial institutions, public sector clients, property investment companies, developers, owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals advising them on a broad range of both commercial and residential property transactions.
My experience ranges from acting for small to medium size enterprise clients to PLCs including high value bank refinancing and sales of multi million pound property portfolios.
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- High net worth residential transactions
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I play the violin and clarinet
- I played the part of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz
- I once passed the time of day walking through Wandsworth Common with Mark Owen