Partner - Commercial Property
What's your role?
Qualifying in London, I have been based in the Newbury area since 1982. I act for a number of high profile companies and Individuals and my experience is wide ranging.
I advise in relation to both freehold and leasehold commercial property including corporate premises, hotels, development sites, industrial estates and small shopping centres.
I have dealt with many unusual properties from the development of a river based marina to the letting of an aircraft hangar.
I started my career just off Chancery Lane in London. Here I gained a wide experience both in property and commercial law.
After qualifying I moved to a small firm in Newbury where I continued advising on commercial matters but also the wide variety of work coming through the door of a High Street Practice.
I then moved to Charles Lucas & Marshall, now Coffin Mew, in 1986 concentrating on Commercial Property advice.
- Leasehold and freehold property transactions
- Property development
- Joint ventures and promotion agreements
- Easements and covenants
- Planning agreements
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- Worked as a bouncer at Reading Festival
- Saw the Beatles when I was 8
- Like cooking
Memberships and Associations
- A trustee of the Volunteer Centre West Berkshire
- A member of the West Berkshire Planning Service Development Industry Forum