Solicitor - Corporate
What's your role?
My role is to work closely and collaboratively with clients to provide practical and straightforward advice that achieves agreed upon objectives. To effectively advise clients, I always take some time to understand how a client’s business operates within its particular sector. I also discuss with clients what the short and long terms goals of the business are to enable me to tailor my advice to assist with achieving these goals. I advise businesses across a number of different sectors and advise all types of business structures including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies.
I trained and qualified at a firm in Dorset before moving across the county border to join Coffin Mew in 2016. I have experience in advising small and medium sized businesses with a number of different types of transactions at all stages of the life of the business, for example:
- forming the business;
- preparing key corporate documents setting out the relationship between the various interested parties;
- assisting with restructuring, investment into the business and financing as the business grows; and
- advising on the sale of a business.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company law advice
- Articles of Association and Shareholders’ Agreements
- Company formations
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- I am a passionate (and often disappointed) Bristol Rovers supporter
- I brew my own real ale in my garage
- I completed the Bournemouth marathon in 2013 and vowed never to attempt another one again
Memberships & Associations
Member of the Law Society
School Governor at Turlin Moor Community School