Solicitor – Residential Property
What’s your role?
I am a Solicitor in the Residential Property team. I specialise in all aspects of conveyancing and assist buyers, sellers and lenders with both freehold and leasehold transactions. I have always lived in Southampton so I have a good knowledge of the local area.
My role is to ensure that clients are provided with an efficient and proactive service when buying, selling and re-mortgaging property.
I graduated with a first class degree in Law from the University of the West of England in Bristol and completed my Legal Practice Course in Southampton. I then worked as a legal secretary for a firm in Hampshire before being offered a training contract. I qualified as a Solicitor in May 2016.
- Land Law
- Transfers of Equity
- Dealing with unregistered land
- New build properties
- Retirement property
- Auction sales and purchases
- Help to Buy schemes
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I recently bought my first property so I understand just how daunting the process can be.
- My last name is pronounced “sha-noss-key”.
- If I wasn’t a Solicitor, I would be a veterinary nurse.
Memberships & Associations
The Law Society