Associate Director - New Homes
What's your role?
I ensure the New Homes Team is well represented and promoted in the marketplace. I understand the business processes of developers so in turn we have a better understanding of the demands on our clients when purchasing a new build property. I work to ensure that client excellence is delivered on a consistent basis.
My jobs include creating, developing and maintaining relationships with introducers, referrers and clients.
I started work for Coffin Mew in 1984 in the Commercial Property and Development Land department. After a few years I become more involved with Residential Conveyancing running various teams over the years and creating a specialised New Homes team. This has expanded my knowledge and role more into the area of New Homes.
- New build properties
- Land law
- Development land
- Freehold and leasehold conveyancing transactions
- Government Initiatives for homebuyers
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I’m fascinated by military history particularly classical
- I’m a qualified football coach and play on a regular basis
- I’ve had a number of professional sportspersons as clients due to my sporting connections