Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
What’s your role?
I act for a variety of businesses, including investors, developers, landowners and other small and medium businesses on a wide range of transactions, involving offices, retail and industrial units, residential and commercial developments and secured lending. I strive to achieve my client’s aims within their desired timeframe and wherever a difficulty arises during a transaction, I tailor the solutions to my client’s business needs and style.
- Assisting a housing provider in large development projects involving several titles, JCT contracts, Section 106 Agreements, Development Agreements, Golden Brick Agreements and complex transfers of parts.
- Assisting on a large portfolio refinancing for a commercial property investor involving a wide variety of properties.
- Acting for investment landlords on the grant of leases of high quality office and retail space.
- Acting for overseas private bank on the taking of security over high-value West End residential property.
- Dealing with the acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential properties.
- Advising on lease transactions involving retail, industrial and warehouse properties.
Which five words best describe you?
- Client focused
- Problem solver
Three things we didn't know about you?
- I have two small children and a very supportive husband!
- I spent the first 19 years of my life in France before deciding that England was the place for me
- I have 3 university degrees (including one in English Literature and Civilisation, which I gained in France before coming to the UK)
Thank you for your help throughout the whole underlease process, you have been most efficient and professional, and this does make life easier for all concerned.