Solicitor - Dispute Resolution
What's your role?
I am a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team and I advise clients on a wide rage of corporate and commercial disputes, including contractual claims, restrictive covenant disputes, shareholder disputes and debt recovery.
I have a particular interest in intellectual property disputes, assisting companies and individuals to protect their Intellectual Property rights, predominantly against online infringements.
My experience includes:
- Assisting with high value dispute between a European group company and UK company relating to the construction of a contractual term worth more than £1 million, including all stages of the claim up to settlement in advance of expedited trial.
- Acting and advising individuals and companies in relation to debt recovery at a range of levels, including drafting LBA’s and issuing proceedings.
- Acting for European UK based company in relation to online infringements of their registered trade marks and Intellectual Property, advising as to available options and steps needed to guard against future infringements.
- General commercial and corporate disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Professional negligence disputes
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Defamation disputes
It has been a complete pleasure being guided by you through this entire process.
I remain hugely grateful for your advice and efforts on my behalf during this unpleasant business. It was hugely reassuring to be a recipient of the high professional standards practised at Coffin Mew.