Solicitor - Family
What's your role?
I help clients going through the breakdown of a marriage or cohabiting relationship with issues concerning money, property and children.
I aim to help couples to reach an agreement in a constructive way with minimal conflict. I also have the experience necessary to help clients for whom that is not possible to take matters through the courts.
Although dealing with disputes can be expensive, I try to deal with matters in a cost effective way so that clients are informed and can make decisions based on what is important to them.
I assist clients who may be about to start living together or get married and want to regulate the terms on which they hold assets and what will happen if the relationship breaks down.
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2006 and have over 10 years’ experience as a specialist family lawyer. I joined the firm in April 2015 as the face of the family team in Wantage.
I have dealt with a wide range of family matters including negotiating financial settlements, drafting agreements, dealing with court proceedings and children matters including contact, residence, maintenance and other issues such as changing a child’s name.
- Divorce and financial division
- Disputes concerning children
- Property disputes between cohabitants
- Prenuptial, post nuptial and cohabitation (living together) agreements
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- I have two young boys and can sometimes be found disguised as Captain America or Thor (but not when I’m in the office!)
- An Eddie Stobart lorry was once named after me
- A client once sent me a photograph which made me turn a very bright pink!
Memberships & Associations
- Thames Valley Family Lawyers Society
Many thanks for all your help and advice. It has been invaluable and very reassuring.