Operational Finance Manager
What's your role?
My role as Operational Finance Manger is to help assist the Finance Director and manage the Finance Team.
I produce the monthly management accounts which assist the Firm in making Strategic Decisions.
I manage a Finance Team which is takes up a lot of my day with queries that arise from day to day transactions.
I have worked for Coffin Mew for 20 years and have gained experience in all areas of Legal Finance, which has helped me support my Finance team and the Firm with technical advice as well as empathy when under pressure. I was awarded the Apprentice Trainer award from South Downs college in 2015.
- Nominal Ledgers and Reconciliations
- Double Entry Book Keeping
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- I enjoy listening to country music
- I used to be a baton twirler until the age of 18
- My daughters would say I am a pushy parent!
Memberships & Associations
- (MAAT) Association of Accounting Technicians