Associate (FCILEx) - Wills, Trusts & Probate
What's your role?
I deal with and advise on the administration of estates and trusts from the more straightforward to those with complex issues. I consider myself friendly and approachable and explain things in plain English. I have experience and knowledge across a broad range of private client matters and take a holistic approach to problem solving. I can assist with the following:
- Advising on and preparing Wills to ensure that clients’ wishes are met, including Inheritance Tax advice, trusts and care fee planning.
- Preparing and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, General Powers of Attorney and advising on and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Advising clients on co-ownership of property and drafting trust deeds.
I am a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and specialise in a wide range of issues affecting older and vulnerable people.
I have been working in this area of law since 2002 and qualified in 2009 having studied part time whilst working, I now have 15 years experience in my field.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Intestacy (Estate Administration)
- Powers of Attorney
- Co-ownership of property/Declarations of Trust
- Tax and lifetime planning
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn’t know about you?
- I breed tortoises
- I enjoy watching England play rugby
- I have two grown up daughters and am immensely proud of them both
Memberships and Associations
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Solicitors for the Elderly (Full Accredited Member)
- STEP (Affiliate Member)