Solicitor - Dispute Resolution
What's your role?
I am a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team and I advise clients on a wide range of commercial and contractual disputes including debt recovery and professional negligence claims.
I specialise in contentious property cases both commercial and residential for businesses and individuals.
I worked as a paralegal for two years in the Commercial Property team prior to beginning my training, which has enabled me to gain extensive knowledge of the property sector. During my training contract I spent 9 months in litigation, which was largely property based where I have undertaken work for both individuals and businesses, including:-
- Residential and commercial possession claims;
- 1954 Act disputes;
- Boundary disputes; some which were settled by mediation;
- Dilapidation and rents arrears claims on commercial properties;
- Service charge and rent arrears claims acting on behalf of Landlord’s;
- Charging orders; and
- TLATA 1996 claims
As well as the above, I have also acted for businesses and individuals in connection with general contractual disputes.
Property Litigation including boundary disputes, dilapidation claims and possession matters.
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society
- Southampton Property Association