Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
What's your role?
To help clients achieve their property deals as soon as possible.
I’ve been involved in a wide range of commercial property transactions ranging from:
- the purchase of a commercial site for over £7M;
- the sale of a mixed development site in London for almost £3M;
- acting for developers on option agreements and their purchases of development sites;
- high value leasehold matters including the Lease with a yearly rent of over£1M;
- acting for Landlords with grants of leases, lease renewals, assignment and related licences and deeds; and
- assisting in corporate transactions where property is involved.
- Development land acquisition and disposal
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial property acquisition and disposal (both freehold and leasehold)
- Secured lending
Which five words best describe you?
Three things we didn't know about you?
- Swam competitively at County and National level.
- Played football at St Mary’s stadium.
- Trained for over 5 months for the London Marathon and raised over £1,000 for a local charity, to then get injured two weeks before the event.