8 June – Startup Heroes: Pippa Murray, Founder of Pip & Nut
Please join us for a networking evening in conjunction with Invest South on Wednesday 8 June from 6.00-8.00pm.
When it comes to inspiring startup stories it’s hard to beat Pippa Murray’s. Pippa started her nut butter brand from her back kitchen with a second hand blender and has smashed expectations. These are her achievements to date:
- Set to exceed £3m in sales for first year of trading
- Selling in 2300 stores, including 680 branches of Sainsbury’s
- About to almost double her range of products
- Planning to export Worldwide in year 2
- Has just doubled the size of her workforce
Needless to say Pippa is being nominated for every prize and award under the sun, she is an extraordinary young entrepreneur, come and meet her at Coffin Mew on June 8th at 6pm.
Coffin Mew for sponsoring this event as part of the Coffin Mew StartUp Heroes series.
Coffin Mew LLP
1000 Lakeside North Harbour