Commercial Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our team focuses on transactional and other disputes across key economic sectors, including telecommunications, construction, technology and a range of regulated industries.
Within those sectors we regularly advise clients on contentious issues arising from the formation, performance and termination of commercial and corporate transactions.
We have particular experience acting in contractual claims, boardroom disputes, shareholder actions, claims against directors and other actions under the Companies Act, claims arising from the breakdown of partnerships and between joint venture parties, franchising disputes, administrative law matters, negligence actions, claims involving restraints of trade and breaches of confidential information.
Recent examples of matters we have acted on include:
- A partnership dispute in relation to a property and business portfolio and worth several million pounds
- Breach of trust proceedings relating to a property joint venture worth £2m
- A claim for contractual indemnity in relation to a tax liability in the value of £1m
- An SPA dispute in relation to an internet company worth £500,000
- A potential unfair prejudice claim in the value of £1.5m
- Restrictive covenant disputes in markets as diverse as accountancy, recruitment and food delivery
- Corruption claims, including in relation to procurement contracts
- Injunctions for breach of confidence
- A breach of duty claim against the former directors of an international business
- A number of professional negligence claims against solicitors
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.