The Insolvency and Business Recovery team at Coffin Mew is based in Southampton and Brighton. It has extensive experience in dealing with the day to day legal requirements of licensed insolvency practitioners and other professionals operating in the insolvency sector, such as LPA Receivers and Turnaround professionals.
The team, which includes two qualified insolvency practitioners, is fully committed to insolvency related work, with insolvency professionals making up around 95% of its client base.
The team’s experience enables it to give clear and practical advice and assistance with:
- Devising appropriate strategies for businesses and individuals with financial difficulties
- Non-contentious transactional matters
- Procedural and Regulatory issues
- Adjudication of creditor claims
- Asset protection and realisation
- All types of insolvency related contentious claims and asset recovery
The team regularly delivers CPD accredited presentations and training to insolvency professionals on a range of insolvency related topics. These are provided on a client by client basis, as well as at our own annual Insolvency Conference held in both London and Hampshire.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or fill in the enquiry form.