The insolvency of businesses and individuals can often lead to court action being taken, whether that be claims against former directors or proceedings to recover assets.
The Restructuring and Insolvency team at Coffin Mew has significant experience in dealing will all types of insolvency related court actions, both prosecuting them on behalf of insolvency practitioners and defending them.
The team regularly provides advice and assistance on:
- Claims for misfeasance against directors of insolvent companies
- Claims concerning transactions at an undervalue, preferences, unlawful dividends, fraudulent and wrongful trading
- Sale and possession proceedings relating the recovery and sale of property by insolvency practitioners
- Bankruptcy petitions and statutory demands
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Emergency and injunctive applications
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or fill in the enquiry form.