The insolvency of businesses and individuals can often lead to court action being taken, whether that be claims against former directors or proceedings to recover assets.
The Insolvency and Business Recovery Team at Coffin Mew has significant experience in dealing will all types of insolvency related court actions, both prosecuting them on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners and defending them.
The team regularly provides advice and assistance on:
- Claims for misfeasance against directors of insolvent companies
- Claims concerning transactions at an undervalue, preferences, unlawful dividends, fraudulent and wrongful trading
- Sale and possession proceedings relating the recovery and sale of property by insolvency practitioners
- Bankruptcy petitions and statutory demands
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Emergency and injunctive applications
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.
What our clients say about us
Coffin Mew provides good partner led innovative advice. Nothing is too much trouble and if the answer is not immediately known then after due research considered advice is given. The quality of the firm is demonstrated by the partners and professional staff who service the client.
I have used the Coffin Mew team in my insolvency work for the past 5 years. I have found both their speed of response and quality of advice first rate. They have a good breadth and depth of experience to provide high quality service, irrespective of their commitments to other clients.