Employment Law and HR Support for Business
Modus Employment provides you with clear, practical and commercial advice for your employment and HR problems. It gives you access to our specialist employment solicitors for a fixed annual fee.
As a Modus member you will have direct access to our team of employment solicitors whenever you need advice. Your key contact and the team will develop an ongoing relationship with you and your business. We can advise you on practical solutions based on our experience. We tell you what you can do, not what you cannot do.
Through our online Modus Manual you’ll have access to up-to-date template letters and policies, guidance notes and step by step guides whenever you need them and we will help tailor these to your needs.
Modus membership gives you the option of adding legal expenses insurance cover. The insurance protection will cover your organisation against the legal costs of defending Employment Tribunal claims and any compensation that might be awarded against you. If the claim is settled, the settlement amount is also covered. If you are faced with an Employment Tribunal claim, the insurance cover will allow us to continue to act for you without you incurring any further legal costs.
You can also add on insurance to cover you to take action if a former employee breaches his or her restrictive covenants.
- You’ll have a dedicated, specialist employment solicitor as your key contact.
- It’s a fixed fee, so you know in advance what you’ll pay for the year and can pay by instalments if you want to.
- We’ll review your employment documents at the start. If they’re not up to scratch, we’ll tell you and help you fix them.
- You can contact us for advice when you need it.
- We’ll save you time by providing draft documents to you when you need them.
- You can also access template documents and guidance notes through our Modus website 24/7.
- You’ll get regular legal updates on employment law.
- You’ll get priority bookings for our employment law seminars and masterclasses.
- You can add insurance which covers legal costs and any compensation awarded in an Employment Tribunal claim.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or fill in the enquiry form.