Legal advice for SIPP and SSAS pension trustees and their customers
Our extensive experience of pension property transactions means that we are fully aware of the pension regulations, and the relationship between pension trustees and their beneficiary clients.
Our team will identify and resolve any possible issues at an early stage; your documentation will contain all of the most important trustee requirements from the outset, and everyone involved in the transaction will be kept fully informed throughout.
Our team members are panel solicitors for SIPP and SSAS pension trustee clients and are members of the Association of Member-Directed Pension Schemes which means that we offer you a proactive, solution-driven service – ensuring that your transaction can proceed as quickly as possible.
Our dedicated team of pension property lawyers have worked with some of the biggest and best known pension providers in the country, as well as many of the smaller boutique practices – helping them and their beneficiaries with all aspects of pension property investment.
- Buying and selling property into a pension fund
- Leases, assignments, subletting and other property management issues
- Securing mortgages against pension properties
- Transferring properties between pension funds, or taking them into the pension fund as beneficiary contributions
- Producing standard form documentation that covers a trustee’s key requirements
- Structuring transactions to meet pension regulation requirements
- Full property litigation support
They are responsive and have a good commercial approach.
They can turn things around at the drop of a hat.
Chambers and Partners UK, 2016
By working with a team who you know understand pension investment property you can ensure that your transaction is as quick and hassle free as possible – saving you time and money, both now and in the future.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.
What our clients say:
I just want it to be recognised all the work you have done to make this transaction a lot easier. I deal with a number of law firms for SIPP lending and you have been by far the best I have ever dealt with.
Four years of providing us with a service that is second to none.