Public bodies and charities
Our leading commercial property team advises public bodies and charities on varied real estate transactions and matters.
The team’s public body and charity clients include:
- Local authorities
- Not-for-profit organisations
The team’s key property services to public bodies and charities include:
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties
- Asset management – ranging from strategic advice on property portfolios to day-to-day management, including landlord and tenant work (see landlord and tenant section)
- Development – commercial, mixed-use and residential development, as well as plot sales (see development section)
- Finance – advising borrowers and lenders (including independent reports on title) on secured lending against property
We constantly strive to add value to our client relationships, a few examples include:
- Developing close relationships with its clients and a thorough understanding of their businesses and objectives
- Working closely with clients’ other professional advisors, such as surveyors, architects, planning consultants, construction teams, accountants and bankers
- Using these relationships and understanding to help develop existing and new opportunities for clients, strike an appropriate balance of commercial risk and deliver clients’ wider business objectives.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or fill in the enquiry form.