Commercial property development
Our leading commercial property team advise clients through the entire cycle of a property project. This includes site assembly, development and plot sales for housebuilders, commercial developers and on mixed-use schemes.
Our dedicated commercial and residential property experts specialise in project managing and strategically advising major property developments across the region. With experience of many of the landmark developments taking place across the South Coast, and beyond, we understand the process and help clients to navigate the stages of major property projects.
Our property development clients include:
- Regional and national housebuilders
- Commercial developers and investors
- Other commercial property specialists and private individuals
- Public bodies and charity organisations
Our commercial property team’s services for developers include:
- Site assembly – we advise clients on heads of terms, joint venture agreements, promotion agreements, strategic option agreements, conditional contracts (eg. subject to planning), overage/clawback agreements, funding agreements and public sector agreements
- Development and construction – we lead in the negotiation of development agreements; building contracts, professional consultants’ appointments and collateral warranties; planning and infrastructure agreements (e.g. Section 106 Agreements and agreements with utilities undertakers)
- Plot sales – we project manage the process of site set up and streamlining the sale of multi-site property developments to ensure cash is released as soon as possible whilst communicating with all parties throughout
We constantly strive to add value to everything we do, this includes:
- Developing close relationships with its clients and a thorough understanding of their businesses and objectives
- Working closely with clients’ other professional advisors, such as surveyors, architects, planning consultants, construction teams, accountants and bankers
- Using these relationships and understanding to help develop existing and new opportunities for clients, strike an appropriate balance of commercial risk and deliver clients’ wider business objectives.
We will invest time to understand your business, objectives and challenges. We are happy to organise a no-obligation meeting to discuss the ways we can help you to achieve your objectives.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or fill in the enquiry form.