Coffin Mew’s leading commercial property team helps clients buy, sell, lease, develop and secure finance against real estate.
Our team of dedicated property specialists lead the market in the sector. We are highly regarded and respected for the breadth and depth of services given to organisations, institutions, investors, charities and property agents.
The team’s clients include:
- Businesses and private individuals
- Public bodies and charities
- SIPP and SSAS pension trustees and their customers
They can turn things around at the drop of a hat.
Chambers and Partners UK, 2016
Our Commercial Property team specialise in:
- Investment – we support clients from acquisition, disposal and management of freehold and leasehold properties and portfolios across a variety of sectors
- Landlord and Tenant – we advise in the grant, acquisition and renewal of leases for business premises and related transactions
- Development – we excel in site assembly, development and plot sales for housebuilders, commercial developers and mixed-use schemes, particularly for major projects across the region
- Planning and Environmental – our specialist planning service gives advice on all aspects of planning, highways, environment and local government law to clients across all sectors
- Property Finance – we advise borrowers and lenders (including independent reports on title) on secured lending against investment, trading business and development property
….very good at what it does. If you want something done in a hurry, the lawyers pull the stops out every time.
Chambers and Partners UK, 2014
We constantly strive to add value to everything we do, this includes:
- Developing close relationships with our clients in order to achieve a thorough understanding of your business and objectives
- Working closely with our clients’ other professional advisors, often project managing the initiative with the surveyors, architects, planning consultants, construction teams, accountants and bankers
- We seek to proactively advise clients to help you navigate potential issues before they become major challenges
….commercial….and has the necessary clout.
Legal 500, 2014
We will invest time to understand your business, objectives and challenges. We are happy to organise a no-obligation meeting to discuss the ways we can help you to achieve your objectives.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email.