Legal experts to the Real Estate sector
Our legal experts and business advisors help develop solutions to overcome the risks and enable growth to those operating in our local community.
We are proud of our reputation as a leading Property, Planning and Construction advisor. We are the leading south coast based law firm in the Real Estate sector. As such, the Real Estate sector represents a significant strength for the business.
We believe it’s crucial that business leaders have access to legal experts who truly understand their market, their challenges and their opportunities. Our specialist and dedicated Real Estate sector team draws upon the experience of the entire full-service practice in order to deliver a robust, comprehensive and holistic advisory service.
Our team advise a comprehensive array of clients in the sector including commercial property agents, landlords, tenants, leisure operators, developers, planners, surveyors and investors.
Our team can provide legal advice around the following areas:
- Undertaking management buy-ins, buy-ins, share acquisitions and disposals of properties
- Advising fundraising activities, investments, re-financing and re-structuring activities
- Structuring shareholder agreements, advising on commercial terms and all compliance issues
- Navigating the variety of sector specific employment related compliance requirements, policies and procedures to enhance productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Helping to avoid and successfully resolving commercial disputes
- Leading, negotiating and completing property lease renewals, site acquisitions, planning submissions and construction disputes
- Wealth management, tax and estate planning, asset protection and business succession planning
- We are confident that you will like our approach, centred upon client service excellence. We would welcome a conversation to understand your business, your team’s challenges and future objectives to help us to shape and tailor the way that our dedicated real estate sector team supports you.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email.