Legal experts for the Real Estate sector
In terms of commercial, residential and new homes transactions handled by our property teams each year, Coffin Mew is one of the top Real Estate firms in the country and so we understand the sector inside out.
Our services to the Real Estate sector go way beyond transaction advice: our Real Estate sector team brings together lawyers who have particular experience and interest in the sector and provide broader services to businesses and individuals active in it.
For example, our planning, construction & property litigation lawyers provide specialist advice on these wider aspects of our clients’ real estate projects; our corporate, commercial, employment, restructuring and insolvency lawyers provide advice in these areas tailored to the specific needs of Real Estate businesses; and our private client lawyers provide bespoke services to Real Estate business owners, directors, employees and contractors.
They are one of the most approachable firms, very down-to-earth, but look at the wider picture.
Chambers and Partners UK, 2019
Our services to the Real Estate sector include:
- Full range of commercial, residential and new homes transactions and advice, including property investment, development, finance, landlord & tenant and agricultural property
- Specialist planning, environmental, construction and property litigation advice
- Corporate, restructuring and insolvency advice, including property joint ventures (JVs), property special purpose vehicles (SPVs) and property company/share sales, purchases and management buy outs (MBOs) and shareholder agreements
- Commercial advice on property management and other related commercial agreements
- Navigating the variety of sector specific employment related compliance requirements, policies and procedures to enhance productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Helping to avoid and successfully resolving property, construction and broader commercial disputes
- Wealth management, tax and estate planning, asset protection and business succession planning
They understand us, our organisation and situation completely, and provide a great service. Having a strong personal relationship with our lawyer, being able to pick up the phone and have a chat, to be informal and for him to speak in ordinary language not legalese, is extremely helpful. Nick Leavey is professional, but informal, and if something is urgent I would not hesitate to call him.Rachel Clark – West Pier Trust, 2019
Discover more about the ways in which we have supported our clients within the Real Estate sector:
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 9238 8021 or click below to send an email.
Our latest thinking...
Take a look at our latest blogs here:
- Leading the digital transformation of the Real Estate sector – Eve Laws highlights the impact technology is having on the real estate sector and how we can prepare for the future.
- Budget 2018 – What do you need to know? – Following the Government’s Budget announcement in October, take a look and the potential implications for the Real Estate Sector.