Effective and respected Media and Technology lawyers
We advise a comprehensive array of clients including manufacturers in the semiconductor, hi-tech construction and engineering sectors, infrastructure specialists, software developers and licensors, publishers, social media operators, cyber security specialists as well as investors in all those fields.
We’re not just legal experts. We act as business advisors to help you race ahead of the field by commercialising opportunities whilst managing risk in this rapidly changing, constantly challenging world. For us, the digital revolution is something to embrace. We regularly assess emerging technologies and invest in our own systems to ensure we can work step-by-step with you at all stages of your business cycle.
We know that brand owners, developers and innovators need to focus your energies on products and growth rather than let yourselves get bogged down with compliance and administration issues. That’s why we focus on taking over those burdens and providing you streamlined reports so that you can be confident that all aspects of your business are being well cared for.
Our Media and Technology team draws upon the experience of the entire full-service practice in order to deliver a robust, comprehensive and integrated support service.
Additional support available includes:
- Undertaking management buy-outs, buy-ins, share acquisitions and disposals of properties
- Advising on fundraising, investments, re-financing and re-structuring activities
- Structuring shareholder and LLP agreements, advising on commercial terms and all compliance issues
- Managing licensing renewals, applications and extensions
- Navigating the variety of sector specific employment requirements as well as designing policies and procedures to enhance productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Helping to avoid and successfully resolving commercial disputes
- Leading, negotiating and completing property lease renewals, site acquisitions, planning submissions and construction disputes
- Integrating wealth management, tax and estate planning, asset protection and business succession planning
We are confident that you will like our approach which we centre at all times on client service excellence. We would welcome a conversation to understand your business, your team’s challenges and future objectives to help us to shape and tailor the way that our dedicated sector team supports you.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.
The firm is an ‘asset’ to clients, providing ‘excellent service’ in all manner of work, including procurement, system development and IT consultancy contracts.
Legal 500, 2017
South East: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) Within Sport: “Mark James has a ‘can-do attitude in any situation’.”