Legal advisors for the Healthcare sector
We are legal advisors and business advisors to the healthcare sector. Our dedicated team believe that with the multitude of compliance obligations affecting healthcare professionals, having access to a legal sounding-board that truly understands your sector, and the many frameworks that are in use, is a vital component for any modern, successful healthcare provider.
Coffin Mew is a long standing market-leader in the provision of legal services to the increasingly compliance-driven healthcare sector. Our specialist healthcare lawyers understand the key issues facing those within the sector and we have a strong record of supporting healthcare professionals – from risk management, governance and regulatory, through to acquisitions and disposals.
Our team advise a comprehensive array of clients in the sector including care home groups, nursing homes, retirement villages, hospitals, general practitioners, dentists, primary care trusts, fertility clinics and veterinary surgeries.
Our dedicated healthcare sector team combine legal experts from across our entire practice in order to deliver a comprehensive and holistic advisory service. Our team can provide legal advice around the following areas:
- Undertaking management buy-ins, buy-ins, share acquisitions and disposals of care and nursing home groups
- Advising fundraising activities, investments, re-financing and re-structuring activities
- Structuring shareholder agreements, advising on commercial terms and all compliance issues
- Navigating the variety of sector specific employment related compliance requirements, policies and procedures to enhance productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Helping to avoid and successfully resolving commercial disputes
- Leading, negotiating and completing property lease renewals, site acquisitions, planning submissions and construction disputes
- Supporting injured individuals and advising elderly and vulnerable adults through our specialist Services to Individuals teams
- Wealth management, tax and estate planning, asset protection and business succession planning
We are confident that you will like our approach, centred upon client service excellence. We would welcome a conversation to understand your business, your team’s challenges and future objectives to help us to shape and tailor the way that our dedicated healthcare sector team supports you.
If you would like further information please contact us on 023 8033 4661 or click below to send an email.