Win a gardening hamper
Coffin Mew are offering members of Sir Harold Hillier Gardens the chance to win a gardening hamper.
Email us at email@example.com with the title WIN to be entered into the competition.
Entries must be received by midnight on 31 December 2016. The winner of the prize will be announced after 9 January 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is operated by Coffin Mew LLP. To be entered into the competition participants must enter Coffin Mew’s Gardening Hamper Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The competition will start on 1 November when the Prize Draw will become available to participants. The deadline for entering the Prize Draw is 11.59pm on 31 December 2016.
- The winner will be independently selected at random from all valid entries returned by participants. The selected winner will be announced on 9 January 2017.
- One prize is available to the selected winner. The prize is a gardening hamper.
- The prize is offered subject to entry of the Prize Draw, including all required fields. We will not be responsible for any Prize Draw entry not completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure. Full completion and submission of the Prize Draw constitutes an entry to this competition and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) after 9 January 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. In the event that Coffin Mew is unable to award the prize for any reason, a suitable alternative will be chosen by Coffin Mew in its sole discretion. Otherwise, there are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not open to employees of Coffin Mew or its affiliated and/or wholly or partly owned entities.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.