Employment & Immigration Update Webinar
On Wednesday 5th May experienced employment lawyers Amy Richardson and Charlotte Allery delivered a webinar providing an update on current employment law and immigration issues at the latest Kelta HR Employment & HR webinar.
Below are links to each of the webinar recordings.
Key things covered were:
– Coronavirus issues (furlough and holiday, the end of shielding, health and safety concerns, testing and vaccines)
– The future of agile working
– IR35 changes in effect from 6 April 2021
– Changes to requirement to provide written statements
– Update on recent and noteworthy cases (including the Uber decision, the effect of HR training on defending claims, and gender identity)
– EU Settlement Scheme
– Right to work checks
– A recap on the new ‘Points Based’ System
– Sponsor Licences
– Digital Nomads