Coffin Mew sponsor Solent SME 100 Growth Index
Coffin Mew is to sponsor the Solent SME Growth Index in 2016, which identifies the fastest-growing companies in the region.
Coffin Mew join Spectrum Corporate Finance in sponsoring the initiative.
Coffin Mew is itself fast-growing. Under Managing Partner Miles Brown, the firm draws on 120 years experience in the region, coupled with an innovative and friendly approach in the services it offers individuals and businesses.
With 20 partners and more than 140 personnel, Coffin Mew is well placed to offer legal advice to the fast-growing companies that make up the Index.
The Business Magazine is currrently compiling the new Index, which will be published in the July/August issue.
Rules of engagement
- SME 100 companies must be private, independent businesses
- SME 100 Growth companies are those showing positive turnover growth – with turnover below £15m
- Listed companies (either LSE or foreign stockmarkets) are excluded
- Companies must be trading in the Solent region, with their main headquarters located in the region
- Companies that list their registered office in the region, but don‘t trade from that address, are excluded
- Companies that are foreign-owned are excluded
- Companies House records are used, provided by FAME and Experian