14 April 2016 – Employment Breakfast Seminar
Join us at our Employment Breakfast Seminar at the Ageas Bowl on Thursday 14 April 2016 from 8am to 9.30am.
This seminar will look at the Modern Slavery Act, including what this means for employers and organisations which outsource production. We’ll also then look in detail at how to carry out business reorganisations, including changing terms and conditions of employment and collective consultation. We’ll also provide you with an update on recent cases and a look at what’s on the horizon for employment law and, of course, there will also be breakfast!
The seminar will cover:
- The Modern Slavery Act: what does this mean for your organisation?
- Changing terms and conditions of Employment: the processes and the pitfalls
- Carrying out business reorganisations: combining law and employee relations
- Collective Consultations: a practical guide
- Case update and what’s on the horizon
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you many have on these topics or any other area of employment law.