12 May 2016 – Joint HR Seminar with Elite HR
Join Coffin Mew and Elite HR for a HR Breakfast Seminar at the Queens Hotel, Portsmouth on Thursday 12 May 2016 from 8.15am to 10am.
This seminar will look at the Modern Slavery Act, including what this means for employers and organisations which outsource production. We’ll also then look in detail at how to carry out business reorganisations, including changing terms and conditions of employment and collective consultation. We’ll also provide you with an update on recent cases and a look at what’s on the horizon for employment law and, of course, there will also be breakfast!
The seminar will cover:
- The Modern Slavery Act: what does this mean for your organisation?
- Changing terms and conditions of Employment: the processes and the pitfalls
- Carrying out business reorganisations: combining law and employee relations
- Collective Consultations: a practical guide
- Case update and what’s on the horizon
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you many have on these topics or any other area of employment law.